6 Lessons starting week commencing 6th September 2021
We have new procedures in place to be compliant with government guidelines so please take time to read the procedure below before arriving at the pool.
- Swimmers must arrive swim ready, the changing rooms will only be accessible for using the toilets and hand washing.
- Please only arrive 5 minutes before the start of your lesson. – There will no access in to the enclosure, please wait on the markers on the playground and the lifesaver / teacher will guide you in. PLEASE NOTE CHILDREN MUST NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN THE PLAYGROUND WHILE SIBLINGS ARE SWIMMING.
- Masks must be worn by adults when in the enclosure.
- When entering the enclosure please use the hand sanitiser provided and then follow the one way system around the pool to your allocated bench, only 1parent/carer per swimmer. Siblings must stay seated on the bench with the parent/carer for the duration of the lesson.
- During the lesson, the teacher will teach from the poolside.
- At the end of the lesson the swimmer will leave the pool, return to their parent/Carer, get wrapped up in towel/dressing down /onesie and proceed to leave the pool enclosure following the one way system.
THERE WILL BE NO PARKING IN THE SCHOOL GROUNDS FOR WEEK DAY LESSONS AS THERE WILL STILL BE CHILDREN ATTENDING AFTER SCHOOL CLUB