Swimming Lessons Terms and Conditions
- Goggles can be worn but must be checked and fitted by the accompanying adult. Lifesavers and swimming instructors are not permitted to fit goggles for the children.
- Swim shorts should be above the knee.
- Please check that your child fits the criteria for the stage you wish to book for them. All changes will be subject to an administration fee of £3.00.
- Hats must be worn for all lessons with the exception of the parent and child classes. Hat are available to buy poolside.
- Refunds will not be given for missed classes, however if classes have to be cancelled by Chinnor Pool for any reason a full refund will be given.
- Parent/carers accompanying the pupils must stay at the poolside while the lesson takes place.
- Taking of photos or filming is strictly prohibited.
- Dogs and smoking are not permitted anywhere on School grounds.
- Siblings who are not swimming must be supervised at all times.
- Chinnor Community Swimming Pool reserve the right to move pupils up or down groups if they feel the wrong stage has been selected for a pupil’s ability. The swimming instructor’s decision is final.
- Children who persistently cause disruption within the lesson will be asked to leave the water and no refund will be given. Please make sure your child is aware of this.
All the committee, lifesavers and helpers are all unpaid volunteers who happily and willingly give up their time to provide this service. Please be respectful of this. We will always do our best to try to help but we are not a big cooperation and it may take a few days to resolve any queries!