Please note: all swimmers will be moved up automatically as they progress.
11 week course
During Stage 2 swimmers will develop safe entries to the water and will continue to practice floating, travel and rotation in the water.
In order to pass this stage and move onto the next stage you child will have to be able to demonstrate that they can do the following consistently:
- Travel on their front (putting their face in the water) for 5m.
- Travel on their back for 5m.
- Successfully push and glide on their front.
- Successfully push and glide on their back.
- Perform rotations from front to back.
Stage 2 requirements
Children must be at least 4 years old to be eligible to take part in this class.
Children must be confident to put their face in water whilst travelling with or without aids.
Ideally they should be able to fully submerge without assistance.
If you are unsure which stage to book, please see our guide here.